OUGD503 Responsive: Collab Brief (Brief 04) - Navigation of Similar Apps

After consulting Alex, we decided he would look at the aesthetic of similar apps for ordering food, whilst I would look at the way in which they work. I decided to download a few apps, and illustrated their navigation visually. 

After downloading a variety of apps, I realised this would be EXTREMELY complicated to show visually, and something I did not think was worth spending a vast amount of time on. 

Despite this, I thought it was essential to at least show navigation of the Domino's app visually:



I have realised that apps are much more complex than I first thought, but the Domino's app is quite simple. I plan on speaking to Alex about deciding EXACTLY on the page we'll need, so the navigation isn't so complex. I also think it would be good to see different ways in which such complex navigation can be used much easier. 

Sunday 16 February 2014
Categories: , , , , , | Comments Off